The women’s closet is a space that deserves extra attention when designed, not only for the diversity of items to be stored, such as bags, clothes and shoes, but also for its decorative appeal.
Thinking about it, we seek to bring different environments that make it possible to aggregate the two points in a modern and functional way. Check it out below:
1. Turn all available spaces into functional
2. Changing the sizes of niches and hangers
3. Doors can also be used and used for the mirror.
4. And the dressing table can also be availed to organize
5. A support puff is very useful for the environment.
6. Organization is essential for the closet
7. Lighting is also indispensable for decorating
8. Leaving the space light and harmonious
9. The rail proposal illuminates both sides of the closet
10. And light points bring elegance to the environment
11. The light mirror is also a great alternative
12. And the chandelier shines with elegance and sophistication
13. Mirror effect is perfect for amplitude
14. And provides a beautiful visual effect
15. Glass doors increase brightness
16. Keeping the delicacy of space
17. Even in More Clean Spaces
18. Sophistication of wood combined with transparency
19. The central bench can be used for jewelry or small items.
20. Making them visible and easily accessible
21. Drawers also help organize other accessories.
22. Keeping the closet always organized and functional
23. Carpets are decorative and comfortable
24. And add a personal touch to the space
25. Mostly combined with wallpapers
26. Customize the closet with useful and decorative elements
27. Using a very cheerful wallpaper
28. Or a very colorful and different beanbag
29. Combining Varied Colors and Elements
30. Reflecting your personal taste in every detail.
31. Whether for a more spacious closet
32. Or for the more compact ones
33. The secret of everything is in the organization.
34. For the closet must be above all functional
35. Designed to store neatly
36. And keep garments always visible and accessible
37. Shoe Shelf Helps Optimize Space
38. And glazed front drawers allow visibility
39. Niche can be used for clothing.
40. Or to make scholarships more accessible
41. Organizer boxes also complement the closet
42. Discarding the need for joinery
43. Shelves are also a great alternative.
44. Ideal for larger shoes and bags
45. Glass shelves are very delicate
46. Drawers are indispensable for optimizing space
47. And keep everything well organized
48. Leaving Clothes Less Exposed
49. And easier to store
50. For those who like everything visually accessible
51. Coat racks and shelves are ideal
52. For a functional and organized space
53. The project should include a space for shoes
54. To be visually well disposed
55. And Affordably Organized
56. Glass doors keep shoes less exposed
57. Always try to adapt the space to your needs.
58. Making the most of the closet space
59. Designing a creative and functional space
60. Well decorated and pleasant
Try to design your closet thinking about the items you have to store, taking advantage of all available spaces and always adapting the functionality to the decorative elements!