The terracotta color is a warm earthy tone that resembles the appearance of clay. It brings nuances between orange and brown. It is a lively and full of personality for decoration. It looks great on fabrics, walls of various environments and combined with rustic elements.
To add color to your home, check out composition ideas and paint suggestions to revamp any space:
Meaning of terracotta color
Terracotta means oven-baked and shaped clay, and refers precisely to the natural orange color of this material. It is widely used in construction to make elements such as bricks, tiles and vases.
25 terracotta color environments to explore the earthy tone
The terracotta color can be protagonist in a space or appear in furniture and decoration objects. Check out environments using this color and get inspired:
1. The terracotta color may be in furniture
2. Or on the walls of the environments
3. To bring a special highlight to the decoration
4. Also looks great in a bathroom
5. A perfect color for rustic style
6. You can use it all over the space.
7. In small detail as a niche
8. Or in a bicolor painting with white
9. A good choice for facades and walls
10. To make the outside cozy
11. And also very elegant
12. Terracotta color looks great on fabrics
13. In the living room you can bet on sofas with the tone
14. A striking piece for a neutral decoration
15. Or choose armchairs with the shade
16. Color also brings a connection with nature.
17. And fits nicely on porch pieces
18. Perfectly matches wood
19. Another option is to harmonize with dark colors.
20. Or add a modern twist to the green
21. And use various plants in the composition
23. Terracotta color impresses in any environment
22. Be on the inside
24. Or outside the house
25. A tone full of comfort for decoration
Terracotta is an engaging color that does not go unnoticed in decoration. A good choice for a wide range of styles is to create a relaxed or sophisticated atmosphere.
Terracotta wall paints
Intense, the terracotta color can be presented in various nuances and present in the walls of the most diverse environments. See paint options for using tone:
Soft Terracotta – Coral: A sober, refined and light tone. Conveys warmth and looks great in the dining room or kitchen.
Cave – Sherwin-Williams: Inspired by the caves used as homes in the past, this modern and casual tone warms the surroundings and brings free spirit to its core.
Purple Earth – Suvinil: An earthy orange tint that brings references from nature. Welcoming, this color blends in very well with relaxed, rustic and modern spaces.
Catarroja – Lukscolor: a bold and striking color that stands out for its liveliness. To ensure balance, a good option is to bet on the combination with white.
Clay Powder – Angel Paints: This hue features a light burnt pink pigmentation and is perfect for composing bicolor walls and details in bedrooms and living rooms.
Terracotta – Suvinil: Darker , this color brings a sophisticated and neutral look that can be harmonized with more intense shades like purple and red.
Whatever shade you choose, the terracotta color is sure to transform your space with personality. Enjoy and see also other warm colors to use in the decoration of your home.