A small closet is a convenient way to store clothes and circumvent the lack of space. It is also an essential part of home organization as it helps keep everything in order and facilitates the routine when choosing the look of the day. Regardless of the size of your home or apartment, there are several ways to build a unique and functional space for storing clothes and accessories.
And to help you have the perfect little closet, check out creative ideas to enjoy every corner and give the environment a charm.
1. A linear format for organizing your clothes
2. In a version without doors everything is visible
3. Open, modern and minimalist model
4. Save space with door mirrors
5. Shelves are a great ally for a small closet
6. Use a corner of the room to make an open model
7. Organize your items by category
8. To gain space, use sliding doors
9. Transparent shelves bring lightness
10. Bet on curtains as partitions
11. Light tones help diffuse light and bring amplitude
12. Turn the bathroom passage into a closet
13. Enjoy even the closet space
14. Get an industrial look with iron pipes
15. Small walk-in closet with dressing table
16. A mirror on the back wall will enlarge the spot
17. Good closet lighting is also essential.
18. Create a panel for belts and accessories
19. Dark tones for a sophisticated closet
20. Practical and Scandinavian style
21. Small walk-in closet with built-in lighting
22. Insert a stool to support
23. Transparent doors are sleek and easy to view
24. Small walk-in closet with integrated bathroom
25. In confined spaces, a great alternative is to use a macaw
26. A rug brings a touch of warmth
27. Add personality with a little color
28. A popular feature for a small closet is the L-shape.
29. Reserve a shoe area
30. More convenience with integrating environments
31. Take up a free wall with accessory hooks
32. A clothes rack also helps in organizing the closet.
33. With room even for dressing table
34. Men’s Closet with black and tinted glass details
35. Use light to help highlight objects on shelves
36. Facilitate access to everyday items
37. Choose furniture according to your needs
38. For visual evenness, use equal hangers
39. Use organizing baskets so that everything is always in order.
40. Divide the bedroom area to assemble a closet
41. Sliding cabinet doors optimize space and improve circulation
42. A lighted mirror countertop helps a lot in getting ready
43. Small linear closet with mirror
44. A functional and integrated model
45. A glass panel is a subtle partitioning option
46. A small closet can easily be installed in a hallway.
47. With lean dimensions and planning it is possible to unite two environments
48. Details like mirrors, beanbags and vases bring charm to the closet
49. Double room with small integrated closet
50. Shoes can easily be accommodated on the underside of furniture
51. Make the most of space with an L-shaped closet
52. Electrified rail is versatile and elegant for lighting
53. The open closet in the bedroom has a more casual style
54. For a narrow environment, the tip is to use a large mirror
55. Make more room with swivel shoe shelves
56. In a double closet, separate each side
57. Arrange items by color or by clothing type
58. With a right place for everything, it’s easy to keep everything organized
59. When integrated, the style of the closet should continue with the decor.
60. A delicate fabric panel for your accessories
61. The closet must have the personality of its owners.
62. In addition to comfort, a rug also brings elegance
63. Sophistication with transparent doors
64. Escape the conventional with colors
65. Have woodwork as an ally to expand storage spaces
66. Drawers accommodate many pieces and are therefore ideal in a small closet.
67. Customize the environment with wallpaper and rugs
68. Shelves and boxes are perfect for small items.
69. Linear format is advantageous for long rooms
70. In a tight space include custom made cabinets
71. Rose gold details for a women’s closet
72. The closet can also be joined with a home office.
73. Open and integrated to match the industrial style
74. You can use the space next to the bed to mount your
75. With the all white closet the highlight is the pieces
76. Furniture of different heights and multifunctionality
77. Small, integrated and refined
78. Floor-standing mirror is a simple idea with no holes
79. The open model is a good option for those with little room space
80. A durable and extremely functional MDF closet
81. Glass doors delimit the closet without insulating it
82. Integration with the bathroom facilitates the daily routine
83. Use niche shelves to store your bags
84. Enclosed cabinets insulate parts from steam and moisture in bathroom
85. A complete space with bedroom, bathroom and closet
86. With an all-wood look
87. To arrange smaller items, use less depth shelves
88. A puff to sit on while deciding the day’s clothes
89. You can also use simple, inexpensive materials to assemble the closet.
90. With a center island for accessories
91. If you have space available, it is worth adding a special bench
92. It doesn’t take big investments to make a closet
93. With modulated cabinets it is possible to create a variety of compositions
Remember that it is necessary to guarantee a minimum space for circulation.
95. For more elegance, how about glass shelves?
96. Classic and sophisticated small closet
97. Take advantage of the back wall to attach the accessories
98. Avoid overeating and store only the essentials
99. In the closet everything is more visible and easy to find.
100. Higher shelves can be used to accommodate the bedding.
A small closet can be made in the bedroom, in the hallways or in some free space. Take advantage of these ideas and transform any available space at home into a special place to organize your clothes and accessories with charm and functionality.