Modern double beds add beauty and are the main element of a bedroom. They should be comfortable and, of course, need to match the space decoration proposal. Check out the sizes of different types and ideas for your inspiration!
Types of Double Beds
The size chosen will depend on the space available to position the bed, as well as the preference of the resident or couple. See the three main types:
- Standard: The most common and inexpensive of models, the standard double bed has a size of approximately two single beds. This model is more suitable for small rooms. The dimensions are 1,38m x 1,88m.
- Queen: Larger than the traditional double bed, this model is one of the most loved by the public. Measuring 1.58m x 1.98m, the queen size bed is ideal for taller people who like to have more space at bedtime.
- King: Being the largest and the most spacious, this model has varying dimensions, ranging from 1.85m x 1.98m to 1.93m x 2.03m. King type is recommended for larger rooms and large people.
It is extremely important to take into account comfort, but also to acquire that model that allows a good circulation through the environment.
50 modern double beds for your moment of rest
Now that you’ve checked out the major bed types, check out some modern double beds for your room!
1. Choose the model that best fits your location
2. Remembering to leave a good circulation space
3. And for the other furniture that makes up the environment
4. Decorate with pillows
5. And blankets
6. To give even more charm to the room
7. Bet on headboards
8. To complement your bed
9. Modern double beds with drawers are ideal for small spaces.
10. So you can better organize your items.
11. Wasn’t this room amazing?
12. Test the bed well before you buy
13. After all, you’ll spend a good part of your day there.
14. Modern beds with a rustic feel are on the rise!
15. Gray is a very comfortable shade.
16. It’s very cozy
17. King or Queen Beds Are Ideal For Taller People
18. And also for large rooms
19. The default template
20. Which is equivalent to two single beds
21. Is most common
22. Is suitable for small rooms
23. Amazing headboard!
24. The wood of the bed gives a warmer touch to the space
25. The sober decor is elegant
26. You can opt for higher models
27. Or lower
28. The choice will depend on your preference.
29. You can invest in a different design.
30. And even give the impression that the bed is floating
31. It’s sure to make your look even more interesting
32. Minimalist style is timeless
33. With a very light and simple composition
34. This one is bolder and more vibrant
35. Contrasts make the space prettier
36. And authentic
37. Modern box double beds are very comfortable
38. Light tones predominate in the room
39. Simple but charming!
40. This is a beautiful wooden double bed with drawers.
41. Just like this other
42. How about this different model?
43. For a large room, choose a very spacious model.
44. To occupy the environment with proportion
45. Beautiful and light composition!
46. There are options for every taste
47. Drawer model is functional
48. Bedding makes everything more elegant
49. Or more stripped
50. The important thing is to have a cozy furniture for your rest
Beds are much more than just furniture and, in addition to enhancing the room decor, they should ensure a good night’s sleep. Prioritize an appropriate size for your space. And to make the atmosphere more cozy, check out Small Bedroom Ideas to Make Your Room Bigger .