On hot days, we only think of wearing a good pair of slippers, right? To get out of the ordinary, you can bet on embroidered slippers.
From the simplest to the most elegant model, check out ideas and step-by-step tutorials that will show you how to decorate your slipper at home! Come on?
35 inspirations of embroidered slippers for you to rock in summer
Get inspired by dozens of gorgeous flip-flop models embroidered with different materials for you to wear both day and night:
1. Embroidered slipper can be simple
2. And minimalist
3. Or you can do it well crafted
4. Like this one is amazing!
5. Its making is very simple
6. And do not require many materials
7. Use nylon thread
8. Or one that matches the slipper
9. Be creative!
10. Add more color
11. And lots of charm to your slippers!
12. This model is perfect for going to the movies
13. Or to the mall!
14. Add a more elegant touch to your shoes!
15. Embroidered slippers match everything!
16. In addition to making for own use
17. You can decorate a pair for a gift
18. Or to sell
19. And earn extra income at the end of the month!
20. Beautiful Pearl Embroidered Slippers
21. This model is inspired by the most famous mouse in the world, Minnie
22. The chain made the composition even more beautiful
23. Rhinestone Embroidered Slippers Are Total Luxury
24. Just like this one with stones!
25. In addition to customizing the strips
26. It’s worth decorating the sole too!
27. Create more sober compositions
28. Or colored
29. Like this children’s embroidered slipper
30. Match the embroidery with the shoes!
31. The classic black and white has no mistake
32. Beautiful owl prints the pair of slippers!
33. The simple is in fashion!
34. Tiptoe Delicacy
35. Ribbon-embroidered slippers look great!
Amazing how such simple shoes can be made into something so beautiful, isn’t it? Now that you are inspired by various ideas, learn how to make your embroidered slippers!
How to make embroidered slippers at home
Decorating the slipper is easier than you think! To prove what we’re talking about, here are five videos that will explain how to make yours!
Embroidered slippers for beginners
To begin our selection of tutorials, we have selected the one that is dedicated to those just starting to make their first embroidered slippers. The tutorial explains how to make a beautiful pair with rhinestones and pearls.
Slippers embroidered with stones and pearls
How about giving a new look to your slipper? Check out this tutorial video that will teach you and show you how to decorate your slipper with stones and pearls. The preparation is very simple and the result is beautiful!
How to apply the little chain on slippers
This video will explain how you should apply your pearl, gemstone or rhinestone chain to your slipper. In the video, a small machine is used to create the openings in the strips, but you can also drill with the help of a nail and hammer.
Ribbon Embroidered Slippers
In addition to stones, pearls and rhinestones, you can also decorate your slipper with satin ribbons with your favorite color! The technique is very easy to do and does not require much knowledge in handicrafts, just a little patience.
Easy to make embroidered slipper
And to finish our selection of step-by-step videos, we’ve brought you this video that will show you how to adorn your flip flops quite easily. For the confection you will need stones, nylon thread, needle among other materials.
Pretty easy to do, isn’t it? Select the ideas and videos you liked best, redeem your old flip flops and give them a beautiful new look! In addition to making for yourself, this type of craft can make a great extra buck at the end of the month. And by the way, how about checking out more craft suggestions to make a profit ?