Having a closet at home only brings benefits to your routine, making it simpler and far from messy. Also, to have this space is to have clothes, accessories, bags and shoes in one place, all in a well organized way. There are several closet models, each with its own specifications to meet the needs of the resident.
Double, small, open, with dressing table or bathroom, the closet will make it easy to organize all your clothes, shoes and accessories in a beautiful and orderly way. Therefore, we have selected for you dozens of suggestions to bet on this environment that combines functionality and great beauty. Check out!
Your space is small, but you don’t want to give up a more organized and practical environment? So here are some amazing little closet ideas that will make your routine simpler.
1. Use mirrors for small spaces
2. That will give sensation of amplitude
3. And depth
4. That way it will look much bigger!
5. This closet is small but cozy
6. Bet on rugs
7. To make the environment more comfortable
8. And remember a good area of circulation
9. To be easy to access your belongings
10. Make room for your bags!
Small, but without forgetting comfort. Bet on mirrors to give you the feeling of being bigger! Now that you have some ideas for limited size space, here are some suggestions for open closets .
The open closet is gaining more and more adherence to this model that is more economical for dispensing doors. In addition, this open wardrobe lends a more relaxed style to the environment.
11. This model is more practical
12. And simple
13. For dismissing doors
14. Must Keep Everything Organized
15. Wood gives a more natural feel
16. And beautiful to the environment
17. This luxury closet is amazing!
18. The baby also deserves a space to organize all the clothes
19. There are simpler open closet designs
20. And more sophisticated ones
This model is amazing, isn’t it? But remember to keep the space always well organized! Here are some closet ideas for a couple to share space with your beloved!
No need to have a closet for each, just divide the space in half for each to have their corner to organize your belongings and clothes. That said, here are some suggestions for a couple closet.
21. Share Space With Your Spouse
22. Leave the niches high for the taller
23. Invest in good lighting!
24. Bet on more neutral colors for the double closet
25. As with glass doors
26. That will keep your clothes from dust
27. And promote a more elegant look to space
28. Be democratic!
29. Give your shoes a space
30. And all your clothes
Small or large, the couple’s closet should be divided democratically so that each has their own space to organize their clothes, accessories, belts and purses. Now, check out some bathroom closet suggestions.
Walk-in closet with bathroom
Do you want even more convenience in changing clothes? Then bet on a closet integrated into the bathroom or arranged side by side. See some ideas that unite these two environments in one way that ensure more convenience to the resident!
31. Be integrated
32. Or next door
33. The closet bathroom will make your routine even simpler
34. And practice
35. The closet is placed in the hallway leading to the bathroom.
36. Bet on mirror doors
37. The space is predominantly white
38. Marble adds a more elegant look to the environment.
39. Like wood
40. Plan good lighting for both spaces
Greater organization, sophistication and practicality describe the bathroom closet. The integrated environment will make your everyday life simpler. Lastly, look at some dresser closet suggestions
Closet with dressing table
Taking advantage of the practicality of the previous category, this model is ideal for those who are more vain. Next, get some ideas for dressing with dressing table.
41. Beauty in one place!
42. If your closet is bigger, bet on a dressing table !
44. Or big
45. Your beauty corner will be perfect in this space
46. The mirror is indispensable in closets
47. Therefore, the more the merrier!
48. Invest In A Good Dressing Chair
49. Place furniture at end of closet
50. Use makeup organizers to get even more tidy
A charm these suggestions, is not it? Closet models, regardless of their size, are essential spaces for those looking for a more organized home and practicality in everyday life. This space can be made of different materials with simpler or more sophisticated shelves and cabinets. This will depend on one’s taste and budget. Select the ideas you liked best and start putting this dream into practice!