- Shades of brown
Meaning of brown color
Because it is a color that refers to earth and wood, brown has a strong connection with nature. When used indoors, it often causes a feeling of comfort, calm and safety.
Shades of brown
Check out the most commonly used shades of brown in decorating environments and learn how each of them interferes with the final result.
- Grayish brown: Elegant and modern, this tone allows well-laid combinations even with more vibrant colors, such as yellow and red.
- Dark Brown: Closer tone calls for softer complements, such as lighter shades of brown itself or colors that are cool.
- Brown: The traditional brown tone is perfect for more natural combinations, using plants, flowers and elements reminiscent of nature.
- Light brown: This hue is often used in decorative elements such as pillows and blankets used on sofas or armchairs.
- Almond brown: Perfect for wall painting, this tone has a sophisticated and discreet touch that gives the environment a feeling of tranquility and comfort.
- Burgundy Brown: This shade brings a soft touch of red to its composition, and therefore allows for warmer color combinations.
Now that you know a little about each tone, check out how to use them creatively and originally in different environments.
80 environments with brown decorated with elegance and modernity
Check out the varied environments that use brown as the main element to make the environment amazing.
1. Brown makes the environment more elegant
2. Especially when used in upholstery
3. Stimulating a sense of comfort
4. Can be easily combined with lighter shades
5. And also to the strongest
6. Find the right shade for each type of environment
7. And use on different elements of space
8. Tone Overlay Looks Amazing
9. And can be used differently in each proposal
10. Contrast is also a good bet.
11. Perfect for using different shades in the same space
12. The bathroom can also gain color charm
13. With the use of color coatings on the wall
14. Or space-enhancing furniture
15. Bet on lighter contrast dishes
16. And textures to diversify the result
17. Wall painting is a good choice.
18. And look amazing with natural light
19. Color furniture highlights the environment
20. And help to match other colors used
21. Use may be more discreet
22. Or more remarkable
23. Light brown is often successful for sofas
24. So much for the variety of combinations that allows
25. As for the feeling of comfort transmitted
26. The stakes are great for more laid-back environments.
27. How are you using decorated wallpaper
28. Armchairs look charming when upholstered in brown
29. And modern chairs make the environment more elegant
30. The set of dining chairs looked beautiful with the seat in another color
31. While in this environment there was a combination with the color of the luminaire
32. Brown upholstery perfect for headboard
33. Which can also be used on lighter shade wood
34. Blankets can add the necessary color touch to the environment.
35. Leaving the result very modern and elegant
36. Conveying a sense of calm and security
37. Quilts can make the bed even more flashy
38. Especially when combined with same tone pillows
39. The puff gave the finishing touch that the ensemble requested.
40. And the cushion balanced the mood marked by the armchair
41. Good lighting helps highlight color
42. Highlighting less obvious details
43. And giving different color perspectives
44. Burgundy brown leaves the result very modern
45. And looks great when combined with other cool colors
46. Pillows are a great alternative to using color more discreetly.
47. Making more traditional combinations
48. Using more natural shades for composition
49. For a very discreet and current result
50. Decorative objects can also be put to good use.
51. To enhance space decoration
52. And with a different twist on the end result
53. Use more discreetly
54. As in mirror finishing
55. Or for the luminaire
56. Color may be originally distributed
57. And used creatively
58. The frame and shutter balanced the room
59. Just like the cupboard next to the kitchen ones
60. Brown is perfect when combined with white
61. Because it highlights both colors
62. Leaving the widest and warmest space
63. Auxiliary Colors Help Enhance Production
64. Bet on puffs of the darkest color
65. Or increase with a pretty shutter
66. Curtains make the environment more elegant
67. Brown can also be used in the children’s bedroom.
68. Or to leave a more special corner
69. Use creativity in combinations
70. And adapt to the space you have available
71. Using as a small detail
72. Or as a highlight of the environment
73. Seek to highlight elements
74. And look for shades that suit the space
75. To make the result well finished
76. For any type of project
77. Be with a beautiful painting on the wall
78. Or a well-made workbench
79. Brown is perfect for every kind of decoration.
80. And exudes versatility in its use
Brown is one of the most versatile colors available and will help you create perfect environments, no matter what.