Short hair styles are super-cute and perfect for warmer weather. Also, they can lift a lot of weight from your longer hair and add more volume to fine hair. And with all of the fun styling options like ombre, highlights, and balayage tones, there is no shortage in adorable short hairstyles. Short hair can be a relief on hot, humid or windy summer days. Ombre hair is all the rage this year and it looks like ombre is here to stay. However, you don’t have to have longer locks to rock a hot ombre style.
If you are feeling like you want a change and your longer locks are becoming a burden, why not try one of these trendy short hairstyles ideal for ombre hair and go for a whole new look this season?
Stylish grey ombre hairs
- There’s something about grey ombre hair that just oozes style and sophistication. Whether you’re rockin’ sleek and straight locks or tousled waves, this two-tone hair color is sure to turn heads.
- If you’re thinking about giving grey ombre hair a try, then you’re in luck! We’ve rounded up some of the best grey ombre hair looks to inspire your next salon visit.
- For a modern take on grey ombre hair, try pairing it with a middle part. This look is perfect for those with long, straight hair.
Good Ombre Hair Color Combinations
Before changing your hair color, you should make sure that you know why all the famous coloring techniques are special. Let’s start with the raucous ombre that you see literally every day. It works well for those who don’t want to cover their roots with a new color; the highlighting area takes begins at mid-head. This technique gives a contrastive saturated look, as your colored ends differ from the color of roots. Plus, it doesn’t need to be updated every month, which is great for those who seek low-maintenance techniques. See which colors you can combine to get this awesome effect!
This bright orchid with a darker base makes quite a statement. This style goes well with any skin tone and works best for wavy hair. The wavy bangs swept to one side make this look totally feminine and dreamy.
Apricot Ombre Glam Curls
If you have light blonde hair but want a very soft ombre, this pastel apricot and pink ombre is quite endearing. With these sexy, retro curls you will steal the show!
This short, asymmetrical cut with feathery bangs and fiery red and orange tones is ultra sexy. It is best suited for those with darker skin tones. This look will require a lot of upkeep, so you need to make sure you can commit to regular touch ups and trims, but we guarantee that it will be worth the effort!
Rose quartz is all the rage in ombre hair, and this sultry look is no exception. With soft waves in an irresistible bob that just about grazes the shoulders, this delicate pink almost resembles cotton candy.
Soft pink ombre hairstyle
- If you’re looking for a softer take on the ombre trend, then a soft pink ombre could be the perfect look for you. This feminine hue is perfect for adding a touch of romance to your look, and it’s a great way to subtly add some color to your hair.
- To get this look, start by lightening your hair to a pale blonde shade. Then, use a pink toner to add a hint of color to your hair. To keep the look soft and romantic, make sure to use a light hand with the toner.
- Once you’ve achieved your desired shade of soft pink, it’s time to style your hair .
Black to purple bob
- If you’re looking for a fierce new look, consider a black to purple bob with blunt bangs.
- This style is perfect for those who want to make a statement, and it’s sure to turn heads wherever you go.
- To get the look, start by dying your hair a deep black shade. Then, add in some purple highlights throughout. Finally, style your hair into a bob with blunt bangs. This style is sure to make you stand out from the crowd, so get ready to rock it with confidence!
Dark red ombre
If you’re looking for a way to add a little edge to your look, then consider dark red ombre. This trending hair color is perfect for those who want to make a statement without going too crazy. To get the look, start with a dark red base color and then gradually lighten the ends. The result is a beautiful, graduated color that is sure to turn heads.
light blonde ombre ideas
Sleek ombre bob hair
- If you’re looking for a chic and stylish way to wear your hair, then you can’t go wrong with a sleek ombre bob. This look is perfect for those who want to experiment with color without going too crazy, and it’s a great way to add a little bit of personality to your look.
- To get the look, start by choosing a color that you love. If you’re not sure what colors look good together, then you can always consult with a professional hair colorist. Once you’ve decided on your color, it’s time to get started on your ombre.
- Start by applying the color to the roots of your hair .