The pendant lamp is the ideal element for more focused lighting, highlighting smaller spaces or specific decorative elements. Unlike traditional chandelier , it does not have many branches, being composed of more modern pieces, fixed to the ceiling and ensuring soft and indirect lighting. The living room pendant can have various functions, such as highlighting the dining table or creating the cozy mood in the living room.
Check out rooms of varying style decorated with pendants, get inspired and know where to buy pendants to add this decorative item to your home.
50 models of room pendant of the most varied styles
Check out a selection of 50 photos that prove the versatility and beauty of living room pendants, and get inspired to add the piece to your home.
1. Used in trio to light up the dining table
2. Its black dome makes the environment more sober
3. Light tones to enlarge the small dining room
4. Same model installed at different heights
5. Differentiated look with handmade dome
6. Loose pendant wire helps make up decoration
7. Retro look and featured color
8. Contemporary style was chosen for this environment
9. How about daring with an element full of personality?
10. For the integrated room, the pendant gains strategic position
11. Numerous individual pieces creating amazing composition
12. Of considerable size, installed in the center of the living room
13. Betting on options with metallic finish is a great choice
14. How about innovating and exploring new positions for this item?
15. Yellow light helps create a more intimate mood
16. Industrial look setting the tone in this integrated environment
17. Luxury and refinement for those who like more classic options
18. A touch of gold can transform the look.
19. Futuristic design is present in this model.
20. Contrast of materials and colors
21. Varied cutouts and vibrant color inside
22. Lighting the Living Room Side Table
23. Three different models with same style
24. Gold ensures the perfect dose of refinement for the environment in light tones.
25. The chosen lamps are a separate show
26. Positioned at the back, over the dining table.
27. Minimalistic look, using five elements
28. Multiple luminaire with black elements
29. Different heights ensure a relaxed look
30. Circular luminaires add futuristic look to space
31. It is worth betting on a model with different texture
32. Varying Your Position in the Living Room
33. Lighting the full length of the dining table
34. A trio of pendants rich in detail and style
35. Cast model for attached kitchen dining room
36. With glass dome and unusual lamp
37. An environment decorated with natural materials.
38. Each element at a different height.
39. The crystal model is also present
40. Rustic look for a rich wood environment
41. With different formats, installed at varying heights
42. Its dome has the same wood tone as the side panel
43. Its domes ensure focused lighting at different points on the table
44. Minimalist design, ideal for highlighting the table
45. Following the environment color palette
46. Of remarkable presence, not to be missed
47. Ensuring Highlight for Potted Plant
48. Three different models, following the same design.
49. A contemporary twist to the decor
50. This model allows the focus of the luminaires to be
In addition to ensuring different lighting and complementing the decoration of the dining room and living room, the pendant can cover different decorative styles, according to your design or material of manufacture.
10 room pendants for you to buy
Versatile decorative element, the pendant lamp can be found in specialized lighting stores or decoration establishments. Check out a nice selection of models available in online stores and choose your favorite:
With more modern options, contemporary look and distinctive design, or more classic models with a lot of charm and refinement, the pendant may be the missing element to enhance the look of your room. Bet it!
Now that you know how to use this decorative item in your living room, it’s time to check out some kitchen pendant options as well .