If you’re bored with your current hair and you want a fresh new style, a long pixie cut may be a great idea for you! There are many different types of long pixie haircuts. It may be neat and proportional or bold and asymmetrical; with an undercut, longer on top or with a long front; curly, messy, wispy, shaggy, choppy, etc. If you don’t know where to start browsing, there’s good news for you! We’ve collected 41 good examples of different long pixie hairstyles. There’s something for everyone, and you’ll surely find a haircut you’ll love.
If you plan to cut for healthy, it’s time to surrender to the ‘pixie’ cut without worrying about the shape of your face, because we help you find the style that best suits you.
Short hair is a type of cut that very few women dare to do, but once they do , they do n’t usually wear long hair again. It will be because it is a cut that feels good to almost all and it is very comfortable when it comes to combing, washing, drying … and even more so if we make it so easy for you to tell you what hairstyles you can make and which look great with short hair. .
Knowing the fashion cuts of 2019 and which one suits you best according to the shape of your face , we have decided to do the same but this time, with the most risky cut and at the same time one of the TOP this spring: The pixie cut .
And if you still want to continue changing your look, take a look at the trend .
PIXIE HAIR CUTTING ACCORDING TO THE SHAPE OF YOUR FACE
- Square: You have this shape if your chin is very marked. Therefore, to reduce the hardness of your face , try to leave it longer at the back, leaving (if you want) a wick at the front to give volume to your hair. In this way you will get your features balanced. This cut is carried, for example, by Michelle Williams.
- Triangular: Like Scarlett Johansson , leave hair a little longer on both the top and sides, and add layers. It will favor you a lot. This cut is also great for long faces like Paz Vega’s.
- Round: For this type of face, it is intended to sharpen the features , so it adds volume at the top and leaves a few strands a little longer in the area of the ears. In this way, you will reduce the volume of your cheeks. For example, look at Ginnifer Goodwin.
- Heart: In the style of Emilia Clarke. Give yourself a long side lock or try cutting your bangs, as this will be a must in the cut. Also, if you want to lengthen your face a little you can cut it into layers giving volume in the crown area.
- Oval: The good thing about this type of face is that it goes well with any haircut . But if you want to opt for a specific model, take a look at Katy Perry’s pixie cut .
If you need to finish convincing yourself, take a look at these 25 celebs that have already given up on fashion and said goodbye to their mane, they can serve as inspiration. 😉