Spring nail art ideasmean a lot of bright nail colors, patternsand flowers! You can choose from a number of designs such as polka dots, stripes, florals, Aztec prints, marble nails, ombre nails, etc.Spring nail manicureis just a delight to your eyes with their vibrant colors and glistening touch!It looks gorgeous to see a color fading off your nails and top it off with glitter on the tips! Here are some spring nail art ideas you can go for.
Spring Nail Designs to Try
- Having the full bloom of flowers on nails was so last year, try giving only petals a shot this spring.
- Metallic gold is the choice of the bold. One of the most versatile spring nail colors.
- Checkered board manicure, is such an out of the box idea and perfect for those with short.
- Chrome nails will continue to be a big trend this spring season.
- French manicure with a twist is welcome too. Make your tips metallic instead of the classic white.
- The colorful tweed nails are so abstract you can possibly go wrong with them.
- Take a trip back to the 80’s with graffiti nails.
- The no makeup version of nails-the natural nude nails are an all-time favorite, be it spring, summer or fall season. You can try the ones in pastel pink, ivory or peach.
- Use star stickers to decorate your nails.
Spring Nail Colors
Here’s a list of the most popular colors for spring nail art.
- Cherry Red
- Lavender Pink
- Sunny Yellow
- Pink Gold
- Bottle Green
- Retro Orange
Scroll through the gallery and find your preferred spring nail manicure.